What to expect...
The Fierce Leaders in Life Sciences Forum brings together forward-thinking minds from today’s life sciences industry and features insights from C-suite and executive leadership on the end-to-end drug development process, highlighting innovative approaches in today’s evolving healthcare landscape to conducting:
R&D and translational science
Top Reasons to Attend
- Industry Updates: Hear from biotech and big pharma executives on emerging trends and market dynamics
- Gain Tactics for Better Collaboration: Hear best practices on connecting R&D and clinical teams to the commercials teams to develop an appropriate timeline and practice approach to bring a new product to launch
- Learn How to Plan: Understand how to develop a cohesive brand launch strategy with marketing communication that is effective and tailored to the needs of the regional associates
- Stay Ahead of Current Trends: Learn how best to utilize competitive intelligence and market research throughout the launch process to validate ideas and identify potential for greater success
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with senior leadership in the life sciences industry to gain insights and share best practices on daily challenges faced
Leaders in Life Sciences Forum Partner Content Hub
This hub provides access to partner videos, webinars, and research in a virtual environment that is easy to navigate, learn from, and share with peers and colleagues.